Who will use my data?
The Mend-A-Hose Jungle
We will store and process your data in order to allow us to provide our products and services to you. We may also send you offer details that we think you will be interested in. This may include a range of our related products and services. We may also use your data to process financial products and services. We will only process your data in relation to financial service with your explicit consent.
What will happen if I contact you?
If you contact us we will use your information send you the information you have requested and updates, offers and other information that we think you will be interested in.
What data will be stored?
We will store your personal details, including name, address, email address and contact details to provide our services to you. We will store details of purchase enquiries, purchases, and related financial information as required.
What data will be shared?
We will not share your data with any third parties other than as described here. We will share your information with any regulator or legal body that requests it.
Your data will be stored only for 3 years after which time your data will be deleted. Financial data will be held for 6 years before being deleted.
Who can access my data?
We will never sell, share or otherwise distribute your data to any other third party.
How is my data kept secure?
We will store your data on secure UK based servers which will be processed in the UK. We use industry standard security protocols/technology to secure data.
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us. This policy describes your relationship with Castleford RLFC
The Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) describes how organisations must collect, handle, process and store personal information.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper or on other materials.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully. GDPR is underpinned by eight important principals. These say that personal data must:
1. Be processed fairly and lawfully
2. Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
3. Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
4. Be accurate and kept up to date
5. Not be held for any longer than is necessary
6. Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subjects
7. Be protected in appropriate ways
8. Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area, unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection.
We take these responsibilities seriously, this document describes our approach to data protection.
This policy helps to protect us from data security risks, including:
• Breaches of confidentiality. For instance, information being given out inappropriately.
• Failing to offer choice. For instance, all individuals should be free to choose how the company uses data relating to them.
• Reputational damage. For instance, the company could suffer if hackers successfully gained access to sensitive data.
Who We Are and How To Contact Us
Castleford Tigers is a trading name of Castleford RLFC that is registered in Castleford and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the Data Protection Act 1998. The data controller is: Richard Pell. You can contact us in any of the following ways:
Phone: 01977 529276
Post: Richard Pell, General Manager, Castleford Tigers,The Mend-A-Hose Jungle, Wheldon Road, Castleford, WF10 2SD.