DailyDraw Terms and Conditions
RULES FOR THE TIGERS DAILY DRAW
- An entry in the competition is valid only if the subscription has been paid for the appropriate week's draw. The entry must be correctly marked as "paid" for the appropriate week's draw in the Societies records at the Clubs offices at the time of the draw.
- It is the responsibility of members to ensure that the correct name and address has been recorded against their membership and reference numbers and that their agent has recorded their entry as "paid" for the appropriate weeks draw.
- An entry not correctly marked, or left unmarked, will count as unsold and cannot win a prize.
- Each member will be issued with a Prefix letter and Ten separate four digit numbers. To win a major prize, the members Prefix letter and number must match exactly the winning number drawn (digits must be in the same order), while consolation prizes may be won by members with the same number but a different Prefix letter as the major prizes drawn that week.
- All members must be registered by Name and Address; Nom-de-plumes will not be accepted.
- All Prefixes and numbers are issued by the Promoter, on behalf of the Society any alteration of Prefixes or numbers shown on membership cards will be considered void.
- All prizes will be paid direct to winners unless alternative arrangements have been made. No claims are required - winners will be paid automatically. A result sheet showing winning entries will be published each week and winning numbers can also be found at www.castlefordtigers.com or in the Tigers Den, 7 Carlton St, Castleford WF10 1AD. No responsibility can be accepted for any error, misprint or omission and the Official winners list will be available for inspection at the Societies offices at The Mend A Hose Jungle, Wheldon Road, Castleford, WF10 2SD
- The draw will be made each week at a time and place arranged by the Society. This will be the date of the lottery (as defined in the Gambling Act 2005) and details of the winners will be announced on a basis determined by the Promoter during the week following the draw. All members may, if they wish, attend the draw and may be invited to participate in the draw.
- If, when the draw is made, an entry determined by a particular Prefix letter and number is found to be unsold, then another Prefix letter will be drawn until the prize is won.
- Additional prizes and consolation prizes may be paid from time to time at the discretion of the Society.
- Agents are considered to be acting on behalf of members. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss caused by the default, neglect or error of any Agent.
- The competition is open to any person of 16 years of age or over.
- The decision of the Promoter will be final and binding in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of the activities of the lottery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any person entry to the draw for any reason whatsoever.