Vacancies: Scholarship Head Coach & Assistant Coach
Posted: Monday 30th November 2020 - 7:00 PM
Two exciting opportunities have opened up within Castleford Tigers’ Youth Department related to working with the club’s talented Scholarship players.
Castleford Tigers are looking to appoint two suitably qualified and experienced youth performance coaches to coach on the clubs Under 15’s and 16’s Scholarship Programme, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Please find more details on the job specification below each role.
Scholarship Head Coach
- To lead the coaching team and drive the development of both individual and team provision in the Scholarship environment through outstanding coaching practice and underpinning review and education processes.
- Working towards identified technical and tactical markers as part of the club’s Scholarship player development framework, the Head Coach will also lead on the culture and standards identified within the club’s youth development cultural footprint.
- Plus, the successful candidate must work in conjunction with the lead Strength and Conditioning coach with long term athletic and physical performance in mind.
Scholarship Assistant Coach
- To assist the Scholarship Head Coach and work with other Assistant Coaches around the development of both individual and team provision in the Scholarship environment through outstanding coaching practice and underpinning review and education processes.
- Assist the Head Coach in working towards identified technical and tactical markers as part of the club's Scholarship player development framework and assist on embedding the culture and standards identified in the club's youth development cultural footprint.
Both roles listed above include evening and weekend commitments and offers ambitious candidates with a passion for player development the opportunity to coach in a professional club setting. Plus, these positions present outstanding opportunities to continue professional development and further coaching pathway opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, or request further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a covering letter and your appropriate rugby league or coaching-related CV.
The deadline for applications will be Monday, 14th December 2020.
|BWSL starts on Sunday!|
|O’Brien on dramatic Cup win|
|Tigers return home on Friday!|
|Tigers retail re-opening!|
|Cas face Salford in Cup quarter-final|
|Academy fixtures announced|
|Tigers announce Midlands Tigers Talent Pathway hub|
|Vacancy: Marketing and Digital Executive|
|TTP back and online!|
|Youth department hard at work|