Bleed Black and Amber in 2018
Posted: Monday 5th February 2018 - 10:56 AM
Still time to get your hands on a 2018 Season Ticket!
2017 was quite a year for the Tigers, winning the League Leaders Shield for the first time in the clubs 91 year history, and reaching the 2017 Betfred Super League Grand Final, and now is the perfect time to guarantee the best possible price for a 2018 season full of thrilling Rugby League by signing up for a Castleford Tigers Season Ticket.
Follow the link here for all the pricing details.
How to Register
Fans can register at the Tigers Den Club Shop in Carlton Lanes shopping centre, open Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
2018 Season Tickets can also be purchased online via this link ,if you need any help processing your booking online please call our ticket office on 01977 529264 (ticket office open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm).
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Becoming a Season Ticket holder at Castleford Tigers doesn't just mean you secure the best priced tickets to enjoy our 2018 home games, there's a whole host of fantastic savings you can make too.
Your Season Ticket card is also your Season Ticket discount card and it will gain you a wide range of local discounts at restaurants, shops and local businesses in and around Castleford. Click here to see where you can use yours, Our new 2018 Season Ticket holders discount cards will be live from 1st January 2018.
2018 Season Ticket holders will receive a Magic Weekend discount voucher to receive 50% off the price of a ticket to enable you to enjoy the highly anticipated Rugby League event at a reduced price. In 2017 we had an absolute ball in Newcastle, we took the most fans of all Super League clubs and enjoyed a thrilling win against our local rivals Leeds Rhinos. It has just been confirmed that once again the Dacia Magic Weekend will return to St James Park and we can't wait for an action packed weekend.
2018 Castleford Tigers Season Ticket holders also benefit from gaining free entry to all Under 19s and Under 16s matches here at The Mend-A-Hose Jungle. Get yourselves along and support our young Tigers in the making!
Season Ticket Categories
Here are the different pricing categories available for our 2018 Castleford Tigers Season Tickets:
Junior - The Junior Season Ticket is available for anyone aged 16 or under on or before 31 January 2018. Valid ID will need to be produced when purchasing this ticket. Junior Season Tickets include Away Game Junior Swap vouchers. These can be exchanged down at the Tigers Den in advance of an away game day for a Junior Match Ticket. Junior Swaps and tickets are for the named person only and they cannot be transferred or sold to a third party.
Young Person - The Young Persons Season Ticket is available for anyone aged 17-21 on or before 1st February 2018.
Concession - The Concession Season Ticket is available for full time students (valid ID with expiry date required) and senior citizens aged 60 years or over on the 1st February 2018.
Adult – The Adult Season Ticket is available for everyone aged 22 or over on 1st February 2018, up to age 59 on 1st February 2018.
Family – Family Season Tickets are available to combine the prices into one pack. These are available in the following option – 2 Adults + 1 Junior, 2 Adults + 2 Juniors, 2 adults + 3 Juniors.
Junior Season Tickets
Junior Season Tickets offer outstanding value for money. Sign up before our early bird deadline and for just £80 under 16's can enjoy every home and away game, working out at under £2.70 per match! Our Castleford Tigers Junior Season Ticket would make the perfect Christmas present!
Season Ticket Conditions
1. 2018 Castleford Tigers Season Ticket holders will be admitted to all 2018 Super League regular season home league matches plus 3 Super 8’s matches and all regular season home U19 Academy and U16 Scholarship matches played here at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle. If Castleford end the regular season in the top four before the Super 8's split then a fourth home Super 8's match will also be included. This will be a community game and fans will asked to make a small donation to the Tigers Trust to enable our community team to continue to delivery outstanding activity in our local area.
2. You must bring your Season Ticket to every match to be granted access to The Mend-A-Hose Jungle.
3. The club cannot accept responsibility for Season Tickets lost or destroyed. Vouchers for individual games for tickets lost, stolen or forgotten cannot be re-issued.
4. Replacement Season Tickets will be charged at a pro rata price plus a £10 admin fee will be apply. Castleford Tigers hold the right to refuse a replacement ticket at their discretion.
5. A Season Ticket is only valid in its original form. No copies, printed or photographic versions of your Season Ticket will be accepted.
6. Season Tickets are non-transferable and proof of ID & age may be asked for. Random checks do take place at all home games so please ensure you carry appropriate ID.
7. Dates and times for the kick-off of each match will be announced by the club via our website castlefordtigers.com , social media, local press and in our match day programmes. Dates and kick-off times are subject to change.
8. If the named holder of the Season Ticket is a student, they will be required to show a valid student ID card upon purchase of the Season Ticket and also on entry to the stadium for each match.
9. Castleford Tigers reserves the right to refuse entry.
10. Your Season Ticket booklets and vouchers must be produced on demand and must be available for inspection at all matches where they have been used to gain admission to The Mend-A-Hose Jungle.
11. All Castleford Tigers Season Ticket holders agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any holder found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club's interest will have their Season Ticket confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Castleford Tigers. No refunds will be issued.
12. Any change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Castleford Tigers on 01977 529264 or by emailing email@example.com
If you require any further Season Ticket information please contact our Ticket Office on 01977 552674 or email us here.